HSBC is a preferred corporate bank for top-tier global corporate and institutions, meeting their strategic, financial and working capital-raising needs by drawing upon the expertise of multi-disciplinary product specialists; from global transaction banking, global markets and investment banking; asset management and financing.
The clients are served by teams that bring together relationship managers and product specialists to develop financial solutions that meet individual client needs. With over 10,000 offices in 83 countries and territories, HSBC is recognized for its global reach and extensive local knowledge.
HSBC's Global Banking Team in Pakistan is recognized for its consistent delivery of high level of service. A belief in the mutual benefits of partnership and long term relationships is fundamental to the way we do business.
Our core solutions include:
- Payments and Accounts Services (nostro accounts, clearing and remittances)
- Trade Related Services
- Treasury, Capital Markets and Investment Banking Services
- HSBCnet (as electronic banking service)
- Banknotes business.
Our commitment to our clients is a relationship based on our understanding of our clients' business environments and internal strategies for growth. HSBC services the diverse, complex and long-term financing requirements:
- Multinationals who are members of the Fortune 500, FTSE 100 or equivalent.
- Clients requiring or receiving strong benefits from Global Banking's sector driven relationship management structure, in particular, most Banks, non-bank Financial Institutions, Aerospace, Shipping and Mining companies.
- Clients which exhibits strong potential for significant multi-product and multi-regional cross-selling of Global Banking products.
- Clients requiring ongoing capital structure advice.
It also caters to clients for sector management, whose term committed facilities with the Bank exceed USD100m.
The Institutional Banking team is dedicated to servicing the financing, banking, strategic, and capital raising needs of banks, insurance, non-banking financial and investment institutions alike. The HSBC Group's Institutional Banking business is a worldwide function.
Global Relationship Managers for Financial Institutions are based regionally and act as the focal point for HSBC Group's wide range of financial resources. Institutional Banking is designed to reflect the importance that we place on long-term relationships and in providing tailored local and cross-border solutions for our clients.